CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our company is going to recruit a Regulatory & AML Compliance Officer to join our Nicosia team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Compliance & AML within the Financial Services sector, with a background in Law. If you are looking to join a company who believes in the continuous modernisation and diversification of its universal services, then the opportunity as an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer would be a great career move.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the implementation of the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering Activities Laws as instructed by the Bank of Cyprus’ directives.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the policies, controls and procedures in place for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing across the day to day operations of the company.
- Provide an annual assessment of all risks associated with new and existing customers, products, services and measures or changes to the systems.
- Prepare the annual MLCO report and annual risk assessment report to be submitted to the CySec.
- Prepare and update the Bank’s Customer Acceptance Policy and the Risk Management and Procedures Manual.
- Act as a point of contact and co-operate effectively with regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that every member of the staff is fully aware of their duties and responsibilities in preventing money laundering and terrorist financing by implementing related training programs.
- University Degree in Law.
- A minimum of 2 years Compliance experience within the Financial Services sector, ideally in Forex.
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills, with a focus on detail.
- Excellent time planning, organisational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Display a high level of integrity and be team-oriented.
- Fluent in both English and Greek
AML CySec exam is a plus