CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Our Client is recognized for their in-depth knowledge of local market and the highest standards of operational and regulatory efficiency applied on the full range of products and services offered to corporations, governments, institutional investors and individuals. GRS are currently recruiting an Accountant to join this leading investment bank. You will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of investment company business transactions and thus you must be an ACCA/ACA Qualified Professional with a minimum of 4 years’ accounting experience and knowledge of financial instruments. If you are ready for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure accounting postings, P&L calculation, revaluation of trading assets and liabilities are correct and posted on time
- Perform accounting of financial instruments: repurchase transactions, cash
- Reconcile accounting postings to trading system and external statements
- Perform bank statements reconciliations
- Prepare disclosure notes for company financial statements and report to support regulatory reporting in different jurisdictions
- Perform accounting of overheads for Group companies and intergroup transactions accounting
- Responsible for payments processing for companies’ overheads for some jurisdictions
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- ACCA/ACA Qualified Professional
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of IAS 32, IAS 39, IFRS7, IFRS 9 and financial instruments accounting
- Fluency in English at a professional level. Knowledge of Russian will be a benefit
- Proficiency in MS Office. Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including medical and life insurance
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.