CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Zavos Kolonakiou Center
- Create and edit original copy;
- Speak with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs;
- Conduct research to formulate ideas or support writing;
- Edit, proofread and improve posts;
- Optimize content according to SEO;
- Work with compliance to ensure legality (e.g. copyright and data protection);
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Native English speaker;
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter is desired;
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Familiarity with social media;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.