CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
On behalf of our Client, an international technology company based in Nicosia, we are currently seeking to recruit a German Speaking Customer Service Representative. The Company is committed to advancing its technological capabilities and thrives in expanding and growing through innovation and excellence. The successful candidate must promote excellent customer service and risk mitigation. If you are seeking a new opportunity to work within a team of passionate experts in such a flourishing sector, then please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify customer needs and be proactive when dealing with customers on troubleshoot issues before escalation
- Document issues, bugs & feedback received
- Collaborate with other departments to stay updated on new projects or features
- Identify any suspicious high-risk transactions and fraudulent activities
- Daily reviews of customer transactions and of the ones escalated by the billing processors
- Solve requests from customers regarding billing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer support, billing and Anti-Fraud is mandatory
- Fluency in English and German languages at a professional level is a must
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient with MS Office
- A keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of an online payment cycle and of the key terms in the online-payment industry
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including private health insurance, team building events and other workspace perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, Nikoletta@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.