CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the fastest growing international Forex brokers are working with GRS to recruit a Content Writer for their Limassol offices. The company are well established and offer a great working environment. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of Marketing with experience in delivering high-quality content. If you feel you have the skills and experience then this opportunity as a Content Writer in Limassol would see you joining a friendly and multinational environment, where you are encouraged to take initiative.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
- Work closely with the in-house design and media teams to produce content for various creatives following specific guidelines.
- Ability to brainstorm and identify new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility.
- Have a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Ability to implement SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance.
- Develop a thorough understanding of and be able to work within the boundaries of industry regulations, while still producing creative, original content.
- Production of PR material (e.g. press releases).
- University Degree in marketing, new media, or in any other related field.
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content.
- High attention to detail.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.