CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client a Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, GRS are seeking a dynamic German speaking Retention Officer to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s previous sales and retention experience within the Forex sector. If you speak native or near native German then the opportunity as a German speaking Retention Officer would be a great career move in joining a fast paced and exciting company who believe in educating their clients. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as the essential link between clients and the FX market
- Assisting clients by reporting trends and providing market information
- Addressing client queries regarding trading and the instruments that are available to them
- Training new clients on company's platforms and trading tools
- Providing an understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to clients via scheduled 1 to 1 training sessions
- Continuously providing clients with market updates
- Understanding the client's needs and trading profile in order to provide support and guidance where required
- Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both technically and fundamentally
- Be able to cross sell company services to provide client improvement and increase LTV targets
- Ensure timely follow up of all contacts
- Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolve issues and/or report faults
- Maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and re-activation
- Achieve monthly targets
- A minimum of 1 year’s previous sales and retention experience within the Forex sector.
- Fluent in German and English
- Knowledge in Technical Analysis is required
- Excellent communication and organisational ability.
- Strong sales and retention skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.