CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and expanding provider of Corporate, Legal & Accounting Services to both Local & International clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have approximately 6+ months experience in Client Bookkeeping and have excellent English language skills.
- Accounting Administration.
- Bookkeeping of local and foreign clients: Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process. Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including, performing loan interest calculations, impairment tests, analysis of portfolio of assets, recording investments, loans transactions along with their terms.
- Accounting Standards and Cyprus Companies Law.
- Bank, Receivables and Payables Reconciliations.
- Preparation of Trial Balance and Management accounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Preparation of excel analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT & VIES returns and payroll.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Candidates who have completed the CAT, LCCI or working towards the ACCA qualification are encouraged to apply.
- 6+ months experience of relevant client bookkeeping experience, ideally from the Corporate Services sector.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must; any other languages will be considered a significant advantage.
- Good team player willing to learn and develop
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office etc…)
- Any previous experience with Accounting Software will be considered a highly beneficial.