CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Join our profitable company in growth! Great opportunity to join our professional team.
This is Interesting industry with professional conventions around the world.
Great opportunity to grow in the Company professionally and personally.
Unique family environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point of contact I (Tier One Support) for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Assist users with internal and mainstream applications
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware.
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
- Maintenance of computer equipment, including networks & in-house applications
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs & provide adequate reports.
- Train incoming staff.
- Assist with other departments projects.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Strong organizational and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.