CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A CySEC licensed Cypriot Investment Firm are currently looking for a Data Integrity Officer for their back-office department. The company incorporates a professional and positive office environment, which has been established for many years and holds a reputation for investing in people, helping staff to progress within their careers. As part of a large group of companies, this is a great opportunity if it is stability you are looking for.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection, processing and data analysis
- Data entry, daily reports of the back-office activities
- Planning, implementing and monitoring of work processes
- Coordinate with internal and external payment solution departments, payment service providers etc.
- University / College educated
- 3+ years of experience working in operations/ project management/ Industrial Management, or equivalent departments.
- Experience in banking operations and account reconciliations is strongly desirable, Knowledge of E-Banking (considered an advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Computer literate - very good knowledge of Office especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Project Management/Administrative skills
- Technical background - an advantage
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, including many interfaces
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.