CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a global business, based in London with almost two decades of experience in online Trading. With a multi-asset class platform, industry spreads and world-class market analysts, the company has grown to become the financial trading provider of choice for serious traders.
They are looking to hire a Customer Services & Retention Associate Evening/day Shift. The successful candidate should be Native Indonesian with fluent English.
- Trade dispute resolution, retention and complaint management.
- Supporting our various technical and mobile platforms, as well as generally assisting with any client queries that arise.
- Front-end payment support and assistance with queries.
- Processing deposits and account opening during office closed hours.
- Once fully competent in all aspects of client support, more responsibility will be given for executing trades.
- Customer retention and feedback.
- In the longer term, the successful candidate may be given exposure to direct client management.
- 24 hours multilingual services.
- Adviser and consultant to the On-Boarding Manager.
- Ensure departmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To open new customer accounts and maintain existing records in line with policies and procedures for the Spread Betting, CFD and Forex departments.
- Act on behalf of the On-Boarding & AML Manager in her absence.
- Opening accounts in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Providing white label specific support on account opening.
- Depositing all bank transfers to the company
- Investigate any deposits issues.
- Following Anti-Money Laundering policy and procedure.
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service, meeting SLA standards.
- Reviewing, approving and opening spread betting, CFD and Forex accounts including assessing client suitability.
- Preparation, maintenance, filing and scanning of customer documentation, ensuring it meets regulatory requirements.
- Processing faxes, post and phone enquiries relating to account Applications.
- Screening clients for sanctions, PEP and adverse media.
- Generation of letters for new and prospective clients.
- Reporting any suspicious deposits, withdrawal or activities to the Compliance department, customer services & retention supervisor, senior customer services and retention associates and to Global Head of customer services and retention.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Fluent in Indonesian (verbal and written) and if additional languages are always welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- A keen, demonstrable interest in – and understanding of – financial markets.
- Six months’ experience working in a client-facing, administrative role (which could have been gained either through a “gap year” or as part of a student part-time role).
- Minimum of 3 months’ experience in customer services and retention role.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 6 months of experience using CRM, Chat, phone, and social media services.
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard.
- Able to be proactive when necessary.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Very well organized with good time management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Working Hours: Shifts day/ Evening 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM & 4:00 PM- 01:00 AM but must be flexible to cover other shifts when needed.