CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Italian Customer Support Agent to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have at least 6+ months previous, demonstrable experience and fluency in the Italian language.
- Monitors then grades phone-calls and e-mail exchanges to establish if the company’s employees make use of proper techniques in achieving their goals and targets.
- Reviews the staff’s work quality by making use of call recording systems and applications.
- Provides data to the management team on daily call monitoring.
- Works with the team members to ensure either positive or negative feedback on monitored calls and emails.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement on performance, procedures and customer experience, based on root cause analysis.
- Creates daily reports to outline the number of calls available in all systems and highlights the performance level for each recording that is analysed.
- Performs root call analysis on missed quality goals.
- Develops and recommends action plans to reduce or eliminate the root cause and improve operational performance.
- Reports to the COO and upper management.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines, policies and all regulation changes that may occur.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Provides, upon request, trainings for new Quality Assurance agents.
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines, including, but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Educated to degree level in Business or other related field.
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Fluency in the Italian Language is essential.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently.
- Motivated to perform quality work.
- Diligent about arriving to work on time and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Possesses a can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships within all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively.
- Able to respond to new information quickly.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements would be advantageous.