CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Hungarian-Speaking Client Relations Manager
Reference Number: CRMHU1020
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated professional to join our Client Relations team in Limassol.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
· Responsible for activating new client leads and following up with potential clients
· Handling client inquiries and ensuring that high level service is provided
· Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
· Staying abreast of the latest developments, products and marketing promotions that XM launches and the relevant terms and conditions; and communicating them to the clients
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s legal guidelines and compliance procedures
- Providing suggestions on system enhancements
· Acting in the best interest of the company at all times, and cooperating with the rest of the Client Relations team in order to perform business development
· Contributing to the team effort by achieving targeted results
· Cooperating effectively with other departments as necessary
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
· Degree in a business-related field
· Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Hungarian speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
· Reliable, with integrity of character
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
· Strong computer literacy
- Valid work permit required