CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A CySEC licensed Cypriot Investment Firm are currently looking for an Italian speaker to join as a Call Monitoring Officer. The company incorporates a professional and positive office environment, which has been established for many years. As part of a large group of companies, this is a great opportunity if it is stability you are looking for. The successful candidate must be a native Italian speaker with a high attention to detail.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A wide range of administrative and support tasks with focus on Compliance
- Monitor call center communication and training activity aiming at quality control and compliance
- Participate in incident meetings
- Document and report to the compliance department
- Risk assessment of various scenarios at the call center and collaborate with the Operational Manager to alleviate and mitigate issues
- Implement new and refresher compliance training for new and existing employees on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of Italian at a native level and fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Call Center practices and systems
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently in enforcing policies and practices in conjunction with the compliance team
- Good networking and team work skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and other widely used software;
- Previous experience in the Forex industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.