CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Information Technology company with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and creative Marketing Executive to join their team. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable experience in a similar position and possess excellent communication skills in English and ideally Spanish.
- Deal with affiliates and affiliate managers that want to promote the products and platform.
- Work with the Marketing team to come up with campaigns to grow the business using social media.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to retain customers using a variety of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the overseas marketing team to achieve the best out the campaigns.
- Work with marketing manager to create a marketing plan that will acquire, convert, and retain customers.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing/PR or related field.
- Experience in acquisition working with Affiliate Marketing.
- Creating retention strategies and planning email marketing campaigns.
- Basic Knowledge of Design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms being able to understand what type of content is required for each platform.
- Expert level of English written and spoken; knowledge of the Spanish language will be considered a significant advantage.