CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Software Solutions company with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a bright, ambitious and energetic Software Developer with excellent knowledge of Java development to join their existing team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant development experience.
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and modern technologies.
- Develop new functionality in line with business requirements.
- Develop the code which is secure by design and follows Company’s standards.
- Proactively identify and report bugs and other technical problems that exist or might appear in Company’s code.
- Collaborate with team members, other teams and stakeholders in order to meet Company’s needs.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant development experience working with JAVA.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and transactional systems will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent level of fluency in English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- A passion for developing bug-free, best-in-class software.