CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, an investment firm, we are looking for a Japanese speaking Customer Support Representative. The right candidate will have native or near-native of the Japanese language and experience in a similar position within an investment firm.
Reference #: GC002396
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Process Power of attorney’s sent by clients.
- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company and guiding them on how to open an account.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Validate provided documentation with an independent third-party electronic verification provider.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
- University Degree is an advantage but not a must.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Fluency in Japanese Language is a must.
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications