CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are an expanding iGaming company and are now looking for an Operations Manager to join our growing team. You will need super organization skills, structure and a good understanding of operating a sucessful iGaming business. It’s vital that you are passionate about the industry and all facets of the business and have a great understanding in the need to adjust to relevant markets. This means an open minded approach to the job.
You will need to be able to work in a multi-cultural environment and have superb communications skills in order to communicate with the various teams.
- To be responsible for the customer support, AML/KYC and payment teams.
- To evaluate, implement processes, prodecures, policies and training for those team.
- To improve communication quality, processes and resource planning with a view to reduce the number of incoming inbound contacts and that all contacts are dealt with in a timly and efficient manner.
- To ensure fraud exposure is minimized, through the adequet AML & KYC checks and procedure.
- To ensure payments are processed in a timely manner and that company pay out limits and time limits are met, while a the same time fraud checks remain in place.
- To ensure that (in co-operation with legal department) all staff are aware of relevant rules and regulations for the markets that we are operating.
- Liase with all other departments to create consitant messaging and coordination across the markets.
- To set up procedure and training to help the business identify players at risk of addiction and to act according to agreed policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent iGaming knowledge, especially in regards to support and risk / fraud.
- Working experience in a leadership role, prefrably managing 3 departments.
- Ideally with compliance/responsible gaming and/or AML qulaifications.
- Analytical & creative thinker.
- Excellent English written and spoken.
- Excellent leadership, administration, planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong, effective and fair decision maker.
- Innovative to help identify and potetial improvements to existing processes and systems.
What we offer;
- A competitive salary that fits your starting skills and your knowledge progression;
- A bonus scheme & yearly wage increase minimum;
- Long-term career prospects;
- The opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development of a global operation and to be a part of that success.
In order to apply to join our team, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org