CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are an up and coming iGaming company, now looking for an Online Casino Games Manager (Slot and Live) to join our growing team. You will need superb organization skills, structure and a love for Excel. It’s vital that you are passionate about the various casino games out there, knowing them inside and out and have a great understanding in the need to adjust available games for relevant markets. This means an open minded approach to the job.
You will need to be able to work in a multi-cultural environment, have superb communications skills in order to communicate new games releases to customers and the team. You will also need to be able to deal with games providers in the event of any issues.
Summary of Tasks:
- Keep up to date of all new and current game providers, promotional tools and research and push for new ones when required and requested internally.
- Responsible for game limits to ensure max exposure is adhered to at all times.
Constantly check and update minimum spin values across all currencies to ensure that they are in full alignment.
- Daily/Weekly update of trending/top games on the front page.
- Set game activation schedule to maximise exposure to ensure the casino game selction is relevant, up to date and fresh but not over whelming,
- Update our internal teams on the game release schedule and recommend games for exposure where relevant. Liase with marketing teams to implement relevant advertising.
- Test all features of games.
- Be the first point of contact with game providers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent iGaming knowledge, especially in regards to casino games.
- Proficienct computer skills including the use of Excel, Word.
- Analytical & creative thinker.
What we offer
- A competitive salary that fits your starting skills and your knowledge progression.
- A bonus scheme & yearly wage increase minimum.
- Long-term career prospects.
- The opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development of a global operation and to be a part of that success.
In order to apply to join our team, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org