CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the global leaders in energy storage terminals, are working with GRS to recruit Greek and English speakers with engineering backgrounds willing to relocate around the world to join their leadership program. The successful candidate will have an engineering background and a minimum of 2 years technical experience. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this global based energy leadership role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of the leadership program
- Bring your practical and educational knowledge onboard whilst learning how the company operate
- You will be based abroad based on your skill sets
- You will become a leader in Energy Storage
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in an engineering or technical capacity
- Strong Educational Background
- An out of box thinker
- Individuals ready to relocate
- A passion for energy
- Competitive salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Travelling Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- The chance to become a leader in one of the fastest growing energy solutions companies
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.