CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Investment firm offering various financial products such as options, stocks, futures, ETF, Bonds, Warrants, Metals. They are a professional and well-established company with offices in Limassol and they’re currently looking for a Client Relationship Officer to add to their existing team.
- Effectively handle new and existing clientele
- Build relationships with customers
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Effectively resolve complaints
- Work towards building and maintaining a positive relationship with clients
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
- Native/ fluent in one of the following languages: Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, German, French.
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field