CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Web Designer to be based in their Nicosia, Cyprus office.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and delivering design solutions for a variety of products. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with Product Managers, Marketing Specialists, Engineers and our Design Team to understand business needs and produce visual designs, wireframes and mock-ups.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Create compelling graphics and UI/UX solutions for our Sales, Marketing and Product Teams that are consistent with our standards.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and illustration software.
- Apply knowledge of UI/UX design to develop mock-ups and new interaction models
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketers, executives etc.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering teams.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven 2 - 5 years of working experience in a graphic / web design environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Web Design, UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable web/UX UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to prototype is a plus.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Professionalism regarding deadlines.
- Ability to work with Video Editing software such as Adobe Premier / After Effects will be considered as a plus