CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading b2b neobank, publicly listed on the Australian Securities offering services including eMoney, payments and identity verification, which all revolve around optimizing the online payment journey in a seamless and secure way.
Their vision is to continue bringing together payments and identity into a seamless, secure and rapid experience for consumers and merchants alike. They are currently expanding and looking to add a Treasury Officer to their dynamic team.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Financial Controller
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Daily reconciliation of receivables to bank
- Track inbound transactions from primary database to bank statements
- Work closely with the Treasury Team and locate/define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide feedback of information regarding merchant reconciliations to other departments or to management whenever needed
- Proven working experience as a reconciliation analyst/ data analyst/ accountant
- Up to 3 years of accounting experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database mining and segmentation techniques
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (tables & formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & pivot reporting, VBA & Macros, data tables, simulations & solver)
- Assist in queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral)
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure