CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading b2b neobank, publicly listed on the Australian Securities, offering services including eMoney, payments and identity verification, which all revolve around optimizing the online payment journey in a seamless and secure way.
Their vision is to continue bringing together payments and identity into a seamless, secure and rapid experience for consumers and merchants alike. They are currently expanding and looking to add a Accounting Manager to their dynamic team.
- Work closely and report to the Financial Controller (FC)
- Compilation and submission of the Monthly Trial Balance to the FC, ensuring its’ accuracy and completeness
- Ensure the accounting entries adhere the International Accounting Standards
- Supervise a team of accountants, providing guidance and support for the daily/monthly reconciliations, bookkeeping and classifications in the accounts
- Work closely with the FC for the preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly Actual Cashflow vs Forecasts report
- Continuously review, recommend and implement improvements / enhancements to accounting and reporting procedures
- To monitor and record revenue and expenses and to timely raise any red flags to FC
- Constantly monitor the performance of reporting staff and manage, motivate and train them to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of performance.
- To ensure the daily Assets vs Liabilities report is accurate and complete
- Coordinate the annual external audit
- Ensure all the required finance and administration files are maintained
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or a professional qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- Good interpretation and understanding of financial data
- Team player (communication and interpersonal skills)
- Strong data analysis skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience completing a group consolidation will be considered as a strong advantage
- Banking and international experience will be considered as a strong advantage
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral)
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure – daily/weekly/monthly deadlines