CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of technology solutions with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, passionate and talented Front-End Developer to join their team. The successful application will have a relevant academic background as well as 2+ years of relevant professional experience as required below.
- Design, develop, test, and debug responsive web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other Agile teams of the company.
- Accurately translate customer requirements and UX designs into functional frontend code.
- BSc / MSc in the areas of Computer Science related fields.
- Passionate about coding and web technologies.
- 2+ years' experience in front-end web-development.
- Enjoy working as a team player in an Agile environment.
- Willingness to learn and continuously grow in a challenging environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Using RESTful APIs in a microservice architecture will be considered a significant advantage.
- Agile methodology knowledge.
- Experience with mobile app development using React Native will be highly beneficial.
- Containerization with Docker specifically will be an advantage.