CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of technology solutions with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a passionate and talented Junior Java Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Computer Science or related field and basic knowledge with Java programming. Full training will be provided.
As a Junior Java Developer you will participate in the implementation of a real time platform. Our client will train you how to develop high quality software using modern software development principles like clean code, test driven development, SOLID principles and design patterns. Within your team you will follow Agile software methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and practice Extreme Programming principles.
- BSc / MSc in the areas of Computer Science related fields.
- Passionate about coding and software development.
- Basic knowledge desirable in an OOP language like Java, .NET or C++.
- Enjoying to work as a team player in an Agile environment.
- Willing to learn and continuously grow in a challenging environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Professional experience will be considered an advantage.