CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of the largest and most well-respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firms with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically strong Senior QA Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in software testing, ideally from the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors.
- Functional and performance testing of client-side and server-side products with maximum automation.
- Designing test scenarios, test cases and quality specifications.
- Reviews of tests done by other team members, bugs verification and regression tests automation.
- Interaction with the development and support teams in order to improve the product quality.
- Bug reporting and improvement planning.
- Close interaction with end users and the team.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related fields.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Software Tester or Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in software quality assurance.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, demanding and multicultural environment.
- Any basic Java programming knowledge will be considered a significant advantage.
- Any basic C# programming knowledge will be considered a significant advantage.
- Test automation experience is a plus.
- Agile methodology knowledge is advantageous
- Previous professional experience as Software Tester in the Forex or/and Banking industry is a plus, but not essential.