CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaking Corporate Administrator is now available with a well-established corporate services company based in Limassol. With offices all around the world including Moscow and Hong Kong, this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a professional and growing company. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Russian and English, and have strong experience as a corporate administrator.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Company and trust formation in various jurisdictions
- Communicate and assist with the day to day client needs i.e. preparation and filing of corporate documents etc.
- Handle statutory files of the companies
- Prepare and execute Agreements, Minutes, Resolutions and Powers of Attorney
- Ability to open bank accounts and collecting the appropriate documentation in doing so
- Compliance with due diligence procedures and ability to collect the required KYC documents
- Draft and file all necessary changes with regards to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Prepare and file all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Fluent in Russian and English both speaking and writing
- Experience in a similar role
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Motivated, committed and disciplined
- Must have high attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Sofia Thomaidou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.