CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Join our profitable company in growth! Great opportunity to join our professional team.
This is Interesting industry with professional conventions around the world.
Great opportunity to grow in the Company professionally and personally.
Unique family environment.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Maintain Quality Assurance (QA) documentation at a detailed level
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases to ensure that what is delivered is consistent with internal client requirements
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Assist with department projects.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proficiency in English.
- Previous experience 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Website and Mobile Applications QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge with Performance & API testing.
- Strong organizational and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge with mySQL and Queries.