CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a client-focused Customer Support Representative to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in a similar position and be fluent in English, as well as any other language including Norwegian, Swedish, German, French and/or Spanish. Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Deal directly with client’s enquiries through phone, email and live chat.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
- Record and maintain customer information in company’s systems.
- Daily customer data entry and maintenance.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with, in particular, procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Work closely with other departments to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Work on shift basis, covering week days, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous Client experience/support team and experience in back office working with different systems will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language (Norwegian, Swedish, German, etc).
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work shifts in order to cover 24/7 rotation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to details and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Positive and collaborative team player.
- Knowledge of payments industry will be considered as an advantage.