CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Software Development company developing solutions for the Banking sector, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess outstanding customer service skills and have previous and demonstrable experience in a similar position, ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Personally, solve Tier-1 technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed.
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Experience in providing customer support in a Service Desk environment.
- Comply with, in particular, procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- A relevant degree in banking, business or computer science is necessary.
- Previous banking experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Well organized with great prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.