CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly innovative payment technology provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Junior QA Engineer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as a minimum of 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Elaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Perform web testing and mobile app testing.
- Perform thorough testing before and after scheduled releases on all services.
- Document tests and create product runbooks for internal teams.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and API testing.
- Knowledge on Typescript and scripting is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English.