CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An integrated maritime solutions leader, with a strong heritage in the shipping industry, are working with GRS to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in as similar role and have a high fluency in English. In this role you will be responsible for their websites, online campaign strategy and execution to create visibility, relevance and traffic for their various services. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Digital Marketing Executive position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Online Marketing performance reporting.
- Suggest and execute actions derived from performance monitoring and company aims.
- Develop and maintain websites and landing pages.
- Define and execute SEO on- and off-page strategies.
- Plan and monitor the lead generation strategy.
- E-mail marketing.
- Advise the international marketing leads network in online strategy and website management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Online Marketing project lead or in a similar position.
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to think through the users' journeys and optimise communication on all touchpoints.
- Deep understanding of online marketing techniques.
- Very good knowledge of WordPress and web analytics tools.
- Solid knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Experience with integrated campaigns (newsletters, SEA, display, social media).
- Experience in content creation.
- Fluency in English.
- Private Medical with Employee Contribution.
- Provident Fund.
- Bonus Scheme.
- 22 days Annual Leave.
- Work from home scheme.
- Gym membership.
- Learning and Development.
- Discount schemes.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.