CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a global IT solutions provider established for over 18 years, GRS are currently looking to recruit an IT Implementation Consultant the role will be 50% to 70% travelling to the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics products and have an IT educational background. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for the IT Implementation Consultant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with client to solve their issues, and provide onsite support during all phases of the project
- Provide high quality consulting and support during the ERP process
- Gain in-depth knowledge on the IT software solutions we offer
- Take part in senior level business discussion relating to improving processes, agility and values
- Manage the project timeline effectively whilst collaborating with both technical and business personnel to ensure projects are completed on time
- Analyse and identify client’s requirements and objectives
- Provide post implementation support when required
- Provide expert advice for optimal system configuration
- Gain feedback from clients to ensure continual improvement and to identify areas to improve their products and services
- Facilitate demonstrations either remotely or on site depending on client’s requirements
- Participate in creating functional and test designs
- Participate in creating FRDs
- Educational background in a relevant field for example IT, or Computer Science
- Be a subject matter on at least one functional IT area
- Excellent command of the English language
- Willingness to travel in the EMEA region 50% to 70% of the time
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.