CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Reference Number: JWGD1020
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated professional to join our Design team.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Assisting with the design of online/offline advertising materials, including banners and landing pages, and ensuring they are in line with the branding policy of the company
· Collaborating with project managers and designers to create advertising materials for various projects and campaigns
· Ensuring that all design materials are in line with the design, web content, legal and copyright standards, processes and procedures of the company
· Liaising with external associates for the printing of marketing and advertising materials and promotional gifts
· Assisting and supporting the Head of Design with any other tasks assigned
· Cooperating effectively with other departments, if necessary
· BSc/MSc in web or graphic design
· Working experience in website and banner design will be a plus
· Work portfolio (only applications submitted with a portfolio will be considered)
· Proficient knowledge of Adobe CS including Photoshop and Illustrator
· Typography, layout and visual design skills
· Working knowledge in one of the following: illustration, web icons, logo, videos, animation
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English
· Excellent team working skills
· Creative and passionate about graphic/web design
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Private corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!