CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A well-established company in the construction industry currently have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their expanding team. Our client is well established and specialise in building construction while also active in contracting, property development and property investment. With a strong management team in place and good core company values, this is an excellent position with a well-respected and professional company within the industry. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in real estate sales and will be required to work on multiple projects in Limassol.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with real estate agents, corporate service providers or other channels for promoting different projects
- Assess clients’ needs and financial situations to propose solutions that suit them
- Display and market property to potential buyers
- Follow up with any enquiries in a timely manner
- Promote sales through proactive business development and marketing initiatives
- Remain knowledgeable about the real estate market and best practices
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business, Real Estate or related field.
- Solid and demonstrable previous experience in Real Estate Sales is essential.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and negotiation skills
- Power point presentation skills, acquainted with digital social media promotion
- Able to react effectively and calmly
- Fluency in Greek & English both written and spoken, Russian is an additional advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou , email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.