CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working on behalf of an established and international Marketing Company based in Central Limassol. We are searching for a knowledgeable and passionate PHP Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be a proactive and enthusiastic candidate with a solid background PHP Development.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Back-End functionality to support Front-End features.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing API for external and internal use.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Admins for external and internal use.
- Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
- Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites
- Solid experience working with PHP Development .
- Highly skilled, detail-oriented HTML/HTML5 Web Developer well versed in best practices.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate to solving the problem, not because of tech fashion trends.
- A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.