CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a successful and well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is looking to recruit a P&I Crew Claims officer for the Crewing services they provide.
- Handling Crew P&I Claims in case of illness and accident which leads to unfitness for duty
- Follow up condition, treatment and transportation of crew in the event of accident or illness
- Open and monitor the progress of the P&I case claim
- Authorize payments of sick wages and other vouchers
- Liaise and communicate with internal / external stakeholders on matters relating to the P&I claim
- Submit closed claim account to the responsible party
- File the P&I claim with the P&I Club / Insurance or the responsible party
- General day to day correspondence with vessels, customers and manning agents
- Prepare reports (KPIs) and statistics for comparison and monitoring progress
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position (crewing related experience is an advantage)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence when dealing with people often in difficult circumstances
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint)
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andriana Papadopoullou at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.