CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
An established investment management company based in Limassol, our client is seeking to hire a highly experienced Russian-Speaking Compliance Officer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be advanced CySec certified with at least 5 years of working experience in the financial industry, out of which 2 years must be in compliance roles. Excellent business-level English is a must and knowledge of Greek would be a key advantage. Candidates applying for this role must be eligible to work in Cyprus.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Company’s compliance with local and European regulations on everyday basis
- Keep up to date with all applicable regulatory materials; such as directives, regulations, any circulars, or similar regulatory documents
- Prepare and update the Company’s existing policies and procedures
- Prepare annual regulatory compliance reports
- Ensure full and timely regulatory reporting (periodic and ad-hoc)
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on any compliance related matters
- Provide periodic training to Company employees on regulatory matters
- Take part in all regulatory and compliance related discussions internally and externally
- Closely cooperate with the Company’s AML Officer to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations
- At least 5 years of experience in financial companies, with 2 years in Compliance roles
- CySec Advanced certification
- Legal background experience will be considered a key advantage
- Proven and advanced knowledge of CySec and European laws and regulations, and which would be applicable to the Company
- A university degree or professional qualification in the Financial or Legal field
- Fluent in Russian and English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Greek will be considered a key advantage
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Modern offices in prime location
- Professional and friendly working environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.