CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS is working closely with a very well-established and reputable Retail chain who are currently recruiting for a Store HR Administrator in Nicosia. The successful candidate would be assisting on HR matters within one of their stores. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career with a company that promotes a friendly and collaborative work environment. The successful candidate must have a degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow safety and health instructions
- Keeping a record of staff attendance
- Responsible for checking employees’ uniforms
- Assist with weekly work schedules
- Assist with any employee forms or documents (for example, holiday forms, social security forms, recruitment-withdrawal forms, etc.)
- Degree in Management or Human Resources
- Language - English and Greek
- Computer Expert (Microsoft office)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos , firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720 for further information