CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Reference Number: PMC1020
We are looking for Product Managers to join our Product Strategy team and provide specialised expertise in the development and management of internal and external product solutions.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead and drive trading, marketing, business development and operational product initiatives (this includes defining and supporting the overall strategy and requirements, running product design working groups and engaging in project delivery efforts run by the relevant IT teams)
- Build business cases by identifying target markets and appropriate products, and determining revenue potential
- Monitor revenue and return on investment throughout the product lifetime
- Engage with internal teams and external associates/clients to develop innovative, market leading products that meet their needs
- Partner with IT and logistics functions to successfully deliver initiatives by producing business requirement documents, prioritising tasks and engaging in the full project delivery lifecycle including business functional testing
- Coordinate the launch of new offerings, including internal approvals and controls, pilot client phasing and marketing through to final launch
- Initiate product adjustments as necessary to ensure that the product continues to meet its stated goals
· BSc/MSc Degree in Finance, computer science or in a related field
- At least 3 years proven product management experience in client facing application projects
- Strong technical background
- Strong leadership skills and proven record of successfully driving large scale projects that involved multiple stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, logical analysis and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to obtain stakeholders’ buy-in and cooperation across departments
- Result driven, with ability to overcome challenges, prioritise work effectively and act proactively in a rapidly changing environment
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!