CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the world’s largest financial services companies, are working with GRS to recruit an Operations Analyst to join their Limassol team. The successful candidate will have hands on project delivery experience, specifically on technical and process projects, with experience analysing large data and identifying improvements opportunities. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then this Limassol based Operations Analyst position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who offer a professional, rewarding atmosphere with a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with operation teams to elicit high-level requirements and business needs.
- Document and analyse internal and external processes, including definition of performance metrics.
- Measure and monitor performance of processes, providing improvement recommendations.
- Clearly articulate, document and organise project and process documentation.
- Provide impact assessment and recommendations on various solutions.
- Prioritise competing business demands.
- Drive task and project delivery, providing regular progress reports.
- Log and investigate day to day functional issues; driving resolution
- Previous hands on project delivery experience, specifically on technical and process projects.
- Skill in analysing large data and identifying improvements opportunities (six sigma, lean etc).
- A passion for Excel, numbers and analysis.
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation; a team player.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; must be comfortable to communicate with the senior management.
- Detail oriented.
- Advanced skills in process / procedure documentation (frameworks, methodologies).
- Strong English language communication skill.
- CySEC Certification an advantage but not a necessity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.