CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A real estate investment company creating exclusive residential and commercial projects, are working with GRS to recruit a Design Co-ordinator to join their Limassol Real Estate division. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project design management. The team are industry experts and highly professional offering a highly competitive salary package plus full BUPA medical insurance. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Design Co-ordinator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical responsibility for release of design deliverables and surveillance of project design process, to include timely production of design packages.
- Close liaison with project management and design team.
- Close liaison with local architect and engineers to assure local requirements and specific hotel requirements implementation.
- Adhering to design production programming, monitoring and review.
- Formal drawing check for main drawings prior any internal approvals and submissions.
- Actively contribute to value engineering process.
- Ensuring server project files contains latest design information, internal & external. Easily accessible for project team.
- Timely release of design information. Issue sheet production and distribution to all relevant parties when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years Projects design management experience.
- Good knowledge of Cypriot design codes.
- Cyprus top-developer/top projects experience is required.
- BIM experience.
- Attention to detail and methodical thinking.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English and Greek required, Russian would be an advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.