CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established and expanding provider of Home Surveillance and Security solutions across Cyprus and beyond, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer to help drive their business forward. The successful applicant will ideally have a strong technical understanding of similar technologies as well as a proven track record of developing new business.
- Directs the prospecting and selling of company products.
- Retains the business of assigned accounts and drives the renewal strategy for updated products and specifications at intermediate, large or key accounts.
- Effectively recommends changes in response to renewal action or market demands that are consistent with capabilities of the organization.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Solving client problems.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve problems and provide service.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis the appropriate data on assigned accounts in order to retain and maximize profitability and growth.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a sales environment preferably in Home Security and/or Surveillance.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical or Electronic Engineering; Master’s is a plus.
- Excellent English & Greek language skills.
- Demonstrated selling skills.
- Demonstrated experience and skill with product and financial aspects of negotiating an account with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to organize and prioritize work. Effective problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and/or in collaboration with various departments and levels of personnel.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically whenever required.