CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
One of Cyprus’ most respected audit firms currently have an opportunity for an Auditor to join their office in Limassol. The company provides services of the highest quality making this an exciting opportunity to work within a professional and growing company. The ideal candidate must speak both Greek and English to business level and have strong audit experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and audit financial statements in accordance with international accounting standards
- Report on findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Report to management regarding status, progress and completion of audits
- Assist other team member as and when required
- Communicate with clients
- ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Post qualification experience in a similar position
- Must speak Greek and English ti business level
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos , email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.