CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an international giant specializing in the development and marketing of well-known websites, and a leader in its field is on the lookout for a motivated Affiliate Sales Representative to join their outstanding sales team in Nicosia, Cyprus!
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
As a member of the sales team, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, results-driven team responsible for generating revenue for our internal products and surpassing targets and goals.
As a member of a growing team, we are looking for an intensely motivated and passionate sales representative who will be responsible for generating revenue in German-speaking markets for our publisher clients and helping our German-speaking customers build and execute successful campaigns.
- Achieve sales targets and goals
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities and customer retention strategies
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of customer’s business, as well as current industry knowledge
- Help customers optimize bidding campaigns and secure budgets for long-term revenue growth
- Prospecting for new clients and responding to sales enquiries
- Act as day-to-day liaison with advertisers
- Identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint high value optimization opportunities
- Previous experience in German affiliate markets an asset
- Previous experience in client-facing digital media including, but not limited to, online advertising, media buying, affiliate marketing, or account management
- Knowledge of online pricing models – CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
- Knowledge of online bidding platforms and auction markets
- A track record of high achievement and success
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, competitive, results-oriented, and responds strongly to incentives
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Excellent computer skills/internet savvy (Skype/Social Media)
- A minimum of technical understanding regarding HTML and webmaster analytic tools
- Strong command of German and English, written and spoken
Note: Only C.V.'s with the above requirements, EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your CV (preferably in WORD format) to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Affiliate German”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client. - T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335