CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking a talented, creative and inspired professional to fill the position of Practice and Client Development Assistant in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. The firm offers a wide range of legal services and operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent services and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with all business development tasks of the Practice and Client Development Department. He/She will gain exposure to the full array of day-to-day firm activities and contribute to the overall success of the firm’s performance through the provision of business development, knowledge management and training.
• Development of creative campaigns, including videos and animation;
• Manage and write content for the website and social media of the Firm;
• Undertake business development initiatives and projects under the guidance of the Senior Practice and Client Development Officer;
• Undertake the scheduling, agenda preparation and coordination of conferences and internal and external events;
• Support the Senior Practice and Client Development Officer with any client and business development activities of the Firm.
• University degree in a relevant field;
• Previous experience in similar position;
• Design and video editing skills;
• Strong knowledge of business use of social media;
• Strong creative writing background and skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;
• Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting;
• Client service orientation and great attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Project management and organisational skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
Interested candidates are requested to send their full CV by email firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference PCD2020 or submit it online through our website www.harriskyriakides.law, section Careers/Vacancies, no later than June 30, 2020. Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca