CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Lakatamia, 2324 Nicosia, Cyprus
Ertle Ltd, a holding of engineering and construction companies located and active in Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, is looking for a part-time remote Manager to control and update all materials essential for external and internal relations or communications (internet pages, social media, company booklets, brands, etc.) worldwide. The candidate can use ertle.ltd and linked websites for reference.
The successful candidate is expected to first deeply understand our business, communication differences between the countries, identify local services providers (for branding, printing) and develop new unique content, branding, logos etc. Our person should possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. The main duties include three main blocks: update, develop our corporate websites and social media pages; develop any required presentations; develop required logos, brands, models etc.
- Write, edit and proofread content.
- Identify necessary local suppliers and their management.
- Create a bank of pictures and graphic elements.
- Manage the local company representatives to obtain the required materials.
- Manage and update all websites, social webpages etc.
- Build a following on social media.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email.
- Develop required logos, branding, presentations etc.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- English, Russian languages are a must, Polish, Ukrainian are optional.
- Must be legally employable in CY (CY national card or residency).
Each candidate is required to provide their portfolio or previous work examples.