CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS are working closely with a growing international Financial Services brand with operations in multiple locations across the world and looking to recruit a Trading Solutions Engineer who will be working closely with the CTO in their new Limassol office. For this position our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience managing MT4/ MT5 Platforms with a passion for all things fintech.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboarding, Manage, maintain trading Infrastructure.
- Closely work with other departments and facilitate their functionalities.
- Troubleshooting internal and external queries.
- Trade Investigations and Trades reconciliation .
- Manage third party software.
- Develop policies, procedures and documentations for each process, platform, functionality, and diagram for the trading infrastructure.
- Apply the best practice and Ideal setup for the trading infrastructure in terms of structure, security, and failover setup.
- Solid Financial services technology background.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or technical certifications.
- Can do attitude with the ability to work in fast paced demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels
- Background experience in a similar role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.