CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an industry backed, fast growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solution via mobile, tablet and PC. Licensed out of U.K and Malta with offices in Cyprus, Israel and London, our client is in a fantastic position to continue its rapid global growth.
They are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic VIP Account Manager to join their team in Limassol.
- Increase our top players' activity, satisfaction and loyalty to our brand
- Measuring KPIs such as deposited amounts, game play and net gaming revenues, reactivation and overall satisfaction
- Be involved in improving the overall service to our VIP customers and improving our players' satisfaction across the site
- Define a VIP player strategy
- Increase activity of top players
- Proactively contact top players
- Proactively contact potential top players
- Plan, execute and follow up on promotions
- Improvements of the back office features for VIP Management
- Improvements of the web site to improve top players' satisfaction
- Dealing directly with clients’ queries over chat system, e-mail and phone
- Interacting with other departments as necessary to meet client’s needs
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position/industry is considered an advantage
- Gaming background will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work shifts on rotation 40 hours per week (10am-6pm & 6pm-2am)
- European citizenship