CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an online gaming, fast growing regulated company. They have already more than 60 well-established partners in the casino vertical. Licensed out of U.K and Malta with offices in Cyprus, Israel and London, they are in a fantastic position to continue their rapid global growth.
They are looking for a motivated and dynamic Fraud and Payments analyst to join our team in Limassol.
- Monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns
- Investigating, reporting and undertaking remedial action on suspicious account transactions to protect business from financial loss
- Utilization of fraud and payments systems to optimise deposit conversion percentages and keep chargeback ratio within acceptable limit
- Reviewing and processing all withdrawal requests
- Contributing and ensuring compliance
- Resolving customer queries
- Interacting with other departments as necessary to meet client’s needs
- Maintaining professionalism at all instances
- Able to work shifts on rotation 40 hours per week (8am-4pm & 4pm-12am)
- Experience preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent command of English language
- Attention to details and quality of work
- European citizenship